Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My transfer case not turning into other condidion, 2002 ford…

Customer Question
My transfer case not...

My transfer case not turning into other condidion

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2002 ford explorer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just turned on the key then want to turn it form parking to drive, now it is very slightly turning to the all position

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

Wheel is unlocked

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Will you connect me?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
9/18/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 year ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

we talking about the ignition switch ,where key goes or the transfer cases knob?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat