Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My liftgate won't open on my 2010 ford flex, No. I'm not…

Customer Question
Hello my liftgate won't...

Hello my liftgate won't open on my 2010 ford flex

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Flex yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. I'm not fixing it myself. Just stopped working this am

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No not at this time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/19/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Are you asking what to expect when you go to the dealer?

Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris