Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 1994 Ford E 150 Econoline van that keeps blowing…

Customer Question
I have a 1994...

I have a 1994 Ford E 150 Econoline van that keeps blowing fuse # 15 the van also has no spark.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?

As soon as you turn the keep on it blows no cranking

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E150 Econoline yourself? What have you tried so far?

I was reading about replacing the module computer and was looking for a bad fusable link or damaged wires.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Am I in the right direction ?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
9/17/2017
Ford Mechanic: A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE replied 1 year ago
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE

Below are pictures of the engine bay and dash fuse box. Can you tell me exactly what fuse is blowing?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello did you receive the picture I sent it through my phone ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=9c1d0c81a6&view=att&th=15e91136ac673034&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=1578812039418085376-local0&zw
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It looks like the 1st image 11-2 # 6 fuse
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello are you still there ?
Ford Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 1 year ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Okay, please be patient, I don't type that fast, and NO, i didn't get any photos from you.

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me

Fuse 15 says "airbag" module. That may cause a NO START condition too.

Did you have any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks again, Ron

My goal is to assist you in the repair of your vehicle by
supplying you with well educated information. I may not
always have the exact fix you wanted to hear, but my job is
to get you on the right track, which I always do. I can’t hear,
see, smell or touch your vehicle from where I’m at, so your
understanding of that is greatly appreciated. There are no
magical answers, but I do my best to guide you in the right
direction.