Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 98 taurus v6 i have replaced the coil, camshaft and…

Customer Question
I have a 98...

I have a 98 taurus v6 i have replaced the coil, camshaft and crankshaft position sensor and no spark while cranking. any ideas

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the vehicle stall at low speeds? Does it sputter?

It doesnt start

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?

Read above

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
9/17/2017
Ford Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 8 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you have 12 volts at the yellow wire at the coil, when the key is on?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician