Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 1997 ford ranger single cab xlt 5 speed, I need to…

Customer Question
I have a 1997...

I have a 1997 ford ranger single cab xlt 5 speed

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ranger yourself? What have you tried so far?

I need to know a rough estimate on how much it will cost to have one coil spring one rear leaf spring and the two rear shocks replaced

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats it i just need a rough estimate

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
9/15/2017
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 8 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Do you plan on bringing this to a dealer or to an aftermarket shop?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Click here for an example of how to rate . Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician