Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2005 ford 150 4.5 motor that had oil in it did not…

Customer Question
I have a 2005...

I have a 2005 ford 150 4.5 motor that had oil in it did not over heat but engine sized no 3 and 5 cylinders had gunk and water when i pulled plugs

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working?

It did not run hot

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

The motor is shot what could have caused it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Could someone put something in gas or oil

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/15/2017
Ford Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 11 months ago
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

Can you post your vin number p[lease so I can look up some information for you? Also what cylinders are bad, I need to know what position the cylinders are in, left or right head ext?