Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2015 F150 alarm system goes off for no known reason, I…

Customer Question
My 2015 F150 alarm...

My 2015 F150 alarm system goes off for no known reason

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

I just did that. It goes off about every half hour

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Its 10:00 PM here. I now have it set on Perimeter

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I think that's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/15/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Has there been any aftermarket electronics added to the vehicle?

If you do not lock the doors does this still occur?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris