Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I ran out of gas. Put more gas in now Car won't start 😭, No…

Customer Question
I ran out of...

I ran out of gas. Put more gas in now Car won't start 😭

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

No it's not a gas high and I just tried to start but dosent catch

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2013 fusion

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes... turning the key back and forth to rest the fuel pump as if I was in an accident but that's not working and the car wasn't wrecked I just ran out of gas

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/15/2017
Ford Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, what size engine - 1.6L turbo, 2L turbo, 2.5L, or hybrid engine