Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

A few things actually, 1. dash gauges indicate it's running

Customer Question

a few things actually, 1. dash gauges indicate it's running hot when it's not. 2. front ac doesn't blow at all and rear ac runs but doesn't get cold .
JA: Have you checked the coolant? Have you noticed any leaking?
Customer: coolant is fine and no leaks from what I can tell.
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: e350 2003
JA: Are you fixing your E350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its a modified side loading wheelchair van with electric lift & emergency caution lights on outside so it has several extras added. well I've already spent over 2k on trusting shops to fix it and its still not fixed. they had to order a customized hose to fix the ac I was told but it didn't fix it.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: please help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Did they ever check or test the engine coolant temp sensor at all?

Did the ac issue start to occur the same time the false over heat issue occurred?

Let me know,thanks Pete