Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Mi Ford Edge 2010, have Anti-theft indicator on, insert the…

Customer Question
Mi Ford Edge 2010...

Mi Ford Edge 2010, have Anti-theft indicator on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Edge yourself? What have you tried so far?

Insert the key, set it to ON for more than 4 seconds, and then return to off, but the light keeps flashing every 2 seconds

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

Anti-theft indicator, and lights steadily every 2 seconds

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/14/2017
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 11 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. Is the vehicle starting?

are you there?