Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Washer fluid not getting to windshield. Leaking under the

Washer fluid not getting to windshield. Leaking under the pump. May be broken pump or fluid line. How to remove and repair
JA: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?
Customer: Its a 1999 model. Rarely drive it much. Sits on my Ranch in garage. Gets 700 miles per year. Maybe rotted hoses
JA: What is the model of your '99 Ford?
Customer: F350 Diesel Crew Cab 4 wd
JA: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Possibly if not too involved
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also having an issue with the AC.It only blows out of the defroster vents under the windshield. Its cold but not cooling the cab. Are these two issues connected in some way.. electrical?

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Does it leak right when you put in fluid or only when trying to use the pump? What engine do you have?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It only leaks when I use the pump. Engine is 7.3 liter Power stroke Turbo Diesel
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No call please- just send the info

If it only leaks when using pump that would mean the line is leaking, once you access line/pump you can follow it to find leaks then replace line or install a new section of line. Here are instructions to access, let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9jdalgqxjylxe3/w1.pdf?dl=0