Randall C
Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  35 years ASE Master Tech, Diagnostic , Electrical Specialist
13677702

I'm trying to locate the AC low pressure port to recharge

Hi Pearl. I'm trying to locate the AC low pressure port to recharge the AC system. I think it is a 2004 Ford Explorer
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Explorer. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: NO. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Pearl: I do not have an iPhone. I have an Android. How do I download the app?

Hello, I have attached a diagram, Since models /engines vary? this is the most common setuop, In any case? it is in the accumulator OR in the low side line, To tell what is low side line? it is the ac line that is the thicker one, That is the low side line. Look on the accumulator or also called the drier. It is on passenger side , corner near firewall. In the picture? the accumulator is #10 and the low side port is #2. generally? if not gone? it will have a blue plastic cap on that charge port you remove

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Got it. Thanks.

you are welcome. Please remember to rate my service provided today and thanks.