Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Will not start tries to turn over but kicks out (its like I…

Customer Question
Will not start...

Will not start tries to turn over but kicks out (its like I has a weak battery but they are okay)

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2014 F350 diesel

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the engine? And when was it last serviced?

Its a 2014 and service is up to date

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I trying start the truck It's got 104k miles on It and will not start. 66 thousand dollar truck and it has quit.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/13/2017
Ford Mechanic: tims auto repair, mechanic replied 11 months ago
tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

please explain what you mean when you sayit "kicks out"

thanks