Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Right signal light indicator lamp not lighting can it be

Customer Question

Right signal light indicator lamp not lighting can it be replaced
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: yes does not show any code also the door open indicator lamp is on
JA: Great. If you share the code with me, I'll pass it along to the Ford Mechanic. He'll be able to diagnose your issue much faster with a code. What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: it does not show a code
JA: What year is your Ford?
Customer: 2003
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes,check all doors hood and trunk was closed
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the lamp for the fuel cap being loose is also on
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

so what is the model of the ford and I can help with that lamp replacement

Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 month ago.

What model 2003 Ford are you working on?