Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

On my f250 super duty 2011 i have 1 wiper speed (high) and

Customer Question

on my f250 super duty 2011 i have 1 wiper speed (high) and no windshield washer spray i am a mechanic but i am puzzled sorry off to dealer needs a computer module
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: no power to motor but this is a new generation style,the washer gets its power from motor i switched motor and column switch but now i found out there is a module in-between them both and my computer does not plug into that spot imagine,so its in backup mode high speed only on motor and no washer on was he plug 2 grounds,no signal to motor on plug
JA: Are you fixing your F-250 Super Duty yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: well i am but i am a general mechanic for 20 years i have access to mitchell and a ford friend but i am in a hurry going fishing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: dealer said it has to go to the dealer
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

It seems you already know what repair is needed from your comments. Can you let me know what questions you have for me?