Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist
9600325

I don't have no tool check voltage there are no marks on

Customer Question

I don't have no tool check voltage there are no marks on balancer 4.2 f150 cam sensor is out and I need to get it in right I do have the cam sensor tool to stick it in that's it
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: cam syncroniser
JA: What year is your F150?
Customer: 2002
JA: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I pulled #1 up all the way I removed the cam sensor and restabbed it but the water pump thing was in the way so I loosend it and moved it a littlel trunk runs good then it stalled
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: yah I do not have any special tools accept for the cam stabber so if I need them idont need to talk to him
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

I attached a link below for alignment instructions. Also make sure #1 is tdc on the compression stroke or it will be 180 out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ca2jzddl39nuvxq/syncro.pdf?dl=0

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 1 month ago.

Question marked closed?