Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How much time does it pay to replace a water pump on a fired…

How much time does it...
How much time does it pay to replace a water pump on a fired F250 with a 6.7 diesel and 2012 year
Sorry not fired but ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Are you looking for the labor time to replace the water pump?

please

Joshua,

The labor to remove and replace the water pump on the 2012 F250 with the 6.7 calls for 3.8 hours. See the replacement steps in the link as well if you need them. Have a look and let me know if you have more questions and or need more help and we can work from there is need be.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g859ezoireio8yu/water%20pump%20Sep%2011.pdf?dl=0

Ron, ASE Certified Technician