Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Were is the CPU IN MY 2002 F350

Customer Question

Were is the CPU IN MY 2002 F350
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

The PCM in your truck is where the drivers fender meets the firewall, buried in that corner. It protrudes through the firewall and comes out behind the parking brake. Here is an image. https://www.dropbox.com/s/drvufgglia3j34w/02pcm.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris