Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm trying to find CPU on a 2002 L3 50, F350

Customer Question
I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find CPU on a 2002 L3 50

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

F350

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/11/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

I just answered this identical question under another username. Do you have 2 profiles?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris