Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2000 E 350 1ton van with v10 motor turns over but wont…

Customer Question
My 2000 E...

My 2000 E 350 1ton van with v10 motor turns over but wont start. fuel pump kicks on as well as the fuel pump relay. wont could it be? thank you *****: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

130000 thousand. it was and then i loaned a friend the battery which i never got back so the van has been sitting for about 9 weeks/

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '00 Ford?

E 350 super duty 1ton van

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and just sarted to try and track down what the hell is wrong. it cranks over for ever but wont fire. could you please tell me where the enursha shut off switch is located please

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/11/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Do you know how to check injector pulse, ignition spark, and fuel pressure?