kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech
Experience:  I HAVE OWNED MY OWN SHOP FOR OVER THREE YEARS. I HAVE THE TOOLS AND SOFTWARE TO ANSWERE ALMOST ANY Q
5629372

Fluid is leaking out of a Ford Fusion 2.5l back of the motor

Fluid is leaking out of a Ford Fusion 2.5l back of the motor on the head not between. There's a round protrusion
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No thank you

Hello, what year is your vehicle?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2010
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2010 Ford Fusion 2.5l

Is there a picture you can send of the place the leak is from?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

I'm having issues finding that component. I will opt out and let another expert assist you.

Do you have a coolant pressure tester? In the pic you posted, that is a freeze plug, but it looks like the leak is coming from the housing to the left, that has philips screws holding it down.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No but I can obtain one, The fluid pouringout of the round protrusion(freeze plug)
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I I will check the housing

Most auto parts stores such as Oreilly's and advance auto parts have them on there loaner tool program. Applying pressure to the system will help you make sure where the leak is coming from.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok ty

You are very welcome.

kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech
Experience: I HAVE OWNED MY OWN SHOP FOR OVER THREE YEARS. I HAVE THE TOOLS AND SOFTWARE TO ANSWERE ALMOST ANY Q