EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

Diving down the road at bout 55 MPH in a 2015 ford explorer

Customer Question

diving down the road at bout 55 MPH in a 2015 ford explorer and the engine cut out and would not restart
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: it has 38,000 miles automatic
JA: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we do not work on it our self, it is be towed
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the mechanic will be the ford dealership in Miles City MT.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Are any electrical components working? Do they headlights come on brightly? Does the engine still crank over?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Click here for an example of how to rate . Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

Hi. Just checking in to see how you are doing and if you have made progress or need more info. If so just respond back. Otherwise please take a quick moment to rate my assistance. Thank you.