EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

The vacuum line is not connected thru the firewall in a Ford

Customer Question

The vacuum line is not connected thru the firewall in a Ford 2003 F150. How do you access the vacuum line behind the dash?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

If you are inside the truck, on the passenger side on the firewall is where the vacuum lines come through. You may need to remove the small trim piece (if equipped) above the passengers feet to see the lines. But they come through near where the floor and firewall meet. Let me know if you can locate them.

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Click here for an example of how to rate . Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

Hi. Just checking in to see how you are doing and if you have made progress or need more info. If so just respond back. Otherwise please take a quick moment to rate my assistance. Thank you.