Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Arm rest on drivers side is splitting at the seam on my 2011…

Customer Question
Arm rest on drivers...

Arm rest on drivers side is splitting at the seam on my 2011 Lincoln MKT. What options would I have for repair? Thanks. Dave Latam

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKT yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have done nothing so far. I could attemp repair my self or if more practical have it done by someone else. Dave

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/10/2017
Ford Mechanic: davehop, Ford Technician replied 11 months ago
davehop
davehop, Ford Technician
Hello and welcome to JA.....Basically you have two options...you can go to the dealership and either order it and install it yourself, or have them install it.....or remove the arm rest and bring it to an Auto Upholstery repair facility...they will be able to match up the color and either replace the cover or repair it.
Are you still in need of assistance?