davehop
davehop, Ford Technician
Experience:  Fully certified in all phases of automotive repair as recognized and certified by Ford Motor Company
14289869

Arm rest on drivers side is splitting at the seam on my 2011

Customer Question

Arm rest on drivers side is splitting at the seam on my 2011 Lincoln MKT. What options would I have for repair? Thanks. Dave Latam
JA: Are you fixing your MKT yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have done nothing so far. I could attemp repair my self or if more practical have it done by someone else. Dave
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  davehop replied 1 month ago.
Hello and welcome to JA.....Basically you have two options...you can go to the dealership and either order it and install it yourself, or have them install it.....or remove the arm rest and bring it to an Auto Upholstery repair facility...they will be able to match up the color and either replace the cover or repair it.
Expert:  davehop replied 1 month ago.
Are you still in need of assistance?