Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I need to disable admin. key that controls speed on 2012

Customer Question

i need to disable admin. key that controls speed on 2012 f150 set up by mistake.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford F150. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no just want to disable key ASAP & I don't havemanual
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Do you have both the keys for the truck in hand?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

The steps to follow are to difficult to explain over the phone. I will have to provide them to you to read over and follow. Use this link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zza78c4r28fgzna/142.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris