Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Second opinion] 2005 f-350 diesel. The heater will blow hot…

Customer Question
Second opinion] 2005 f-350 diesel...
Second opinion] 2005 f-350 diesel. The heater will blow hot all the time, even though I replaced the electronic blend door actuator. I took the cover off of the heater, behind glove box. Watched the controls and the flap will not move, stays in open position all the time. The rod moves up and down when turning the knob from heat to cold. Flap stays open. How can I get the flap to close with controls
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

You requested me to help on the same concern I just provided the diagnostic steps on. You said not much help?

Are you able to do the tests in the link I sent?

Sorry you were not pleased and got a refund.