Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where is the fuse for fuel pump located. 93 mustang. It will…

Customer Question
Where is the fuse...

Where is the fuse for fuel pump located

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

93 mustang

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mustang yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, it will crank but wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes, didthe tuneup and fuel pump and starter solenoid replacement on all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/9/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Your 1993 dose not have a fuse for the fuel pump, the power comes from the fuel pump relay, what type of problem are you having?

where is the relay

Okay before you start replacing anything lets check a few things first , take your 12 volt test light and at the inertia switch check and see if you have power on both wires in the connector while having a helper crank the engine over and let me know what you find.