Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How to remove front seat covers for 2010 Ford Fusion SE

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I found this :http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/kennyz1963/2011-07-15_132705_1.pdf. If I can also get something like that (in addition to instructions/etc.) for seat and seat cover removal (or installation, I can work backwards) for the front and back seats that would be perfect thanks again
9/9/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Are these the steps needed?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/22ordodymvht56a/seat1.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ham09n1nm1cyh1/seat2.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/943y8az701ae7da/seat3.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/twi2exfwfjuloqq/seat4.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello this is on the right track but I need more detailed instructions...I think the closest thing to what Im really looking for is from that seat2 pdf #14. The problem is you CANNOT remove the seat cover without somehow removing some T50 bolts that are HIGHLY torqued....greater than 200 ft lbs....and I am not sure if its correct to remove them. I don't know if some sort of detailed manual exists telling you step by step exactly what to remove to access the cover freely.

The Ford steps are the only detailed steps I have to offer. I will opt out since they did not assist.