Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

JUST REPLACED THE MASTER & BOOSTER CANT GET A PEDDLE, 2013…

Customer Question
JUST REPLACED THE MASTER...

JUST REPLACED THE MASTER & BOOSTER CANT GET A PEDDLE

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2013 FORD EDGE

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Edge yourself? What have you tried so far?

E SNAP ON SCANER AND MANUAL BLEAD BEEN AT IT FOR 2 HOURS NOW

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

YES ME A FRIEND THAT IS A TECH

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/9/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

whats the bleed procedure your using?