Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

A yellow light is on on the dash board, No we have not, 2002…

Customer Question
A yellow light is...

A yellow light is on on the dash board

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

No we have not

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2002 Ford Taurus

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing so far. Our daughter is driving it back to school. The light came on after about 40 miles

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

All the fluids have been topped off. Temperature gauge is normal. No physical problem noted..

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/9/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron Z., - Ford Tech - replied 11 months ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.

Does the light you are referring to look like this: (click link to see image): https://goo.gl/3kAr5R

I have to wait until my daughter gets to her destination.

Ok. I'll need a description of the light to better assist.