Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I drive a Ford F-150 and I noticed its honking like four…

Customer Question
Hi there, I drive...

Hi there, I drive a Ford F-150 and I noticed its honking like four honks in a row while I am driving. What does that mean?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your F150?

2010 King Ranch

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, it just noticed that sound yesterday

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes, it is also making a very loud squeeky noise when I brake

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
9/9/2017
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 9 months ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, the actual horn is honking by itself while driving or the noise from the brake pedal is the same honk noise you are hearing? Can you post the 17 digit vin number? What engine is in the truck? Any work done and now this problem has started?