Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have no tailights, license plate lights & my rear door…

Customer Question
I have no tailights...

I have no tailights, license plate lights & my rear door will not open

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?

Yes, I was replacing a bulb in the license plate when it went out, i figured i blew a fuse but cannot find it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2008 ford expedition

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?

Am trying too, would like to know what fuse or relay runs the tailights,, i have brake lights, turn signals

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
9/9/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!