Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I can't get the mph off 80 mph, I tried resetting McKay

Customer Question
I can't get the...

I can't get the mph off 80 mph

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 80 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried resetting McKay reset and tried to follow book but nothing works

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just want this off

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/8/2017
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 11 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Are you sure you have an administrator key? And you are using that to reset the MyKey?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Click here for an example of how to rate . Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

Hi. Just checking in to see how you are doing and if you have made progress or need more info. If so just respond back. Otherwise please take a quick moment to rate my assistance. Thank you.