Matt, Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2007 mustang gt convertible with I believe 300 hp

Customer Question

I have a 2007 mustang gt convertible
with I believe 300 hp stockI added headers , straight through , chipped with special tune , special program for the 4 o2 sensors we removed , also has air raid air box , & 4:10 rear gears & tuned for it
how many horse power could I be running now? I think at least 400-420 ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Matt replied 1 month ago.

Hello

with those modifications I'd expect about a 15% gain in power so about 345Bhp

but why not just put it on some rollers and be sure? as that way you can check if the AFR is correct at the same time and a quick power run can be done in about 20 minutes at most dyno shops.

Expert:  Matt replied 1 month ago.

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you