Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I accidently set the panic alarm off and now my 1997 f350…

Customer Question
I accidently set the...

I accidently set the panic alarm off and now my 1997 f350 will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

The key I have does not work in the door lock

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/7/2017
Ford Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 11 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Does your model have a remote to lock and unlock it or did it have a remote at one point that you no longer have?

Have you tried anything to disable the alarm to try and start it?

Let me know,thanks Pete