Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My sirius radio doesnt work, it turns on but the screen says…

Customer Question
My sirius radio doesnt...

My sirius radio doesnt work

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

It turns on but the screen says call sirius ... i cant hear anything or change channels

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2006 f150

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well i tried calling them they sent signals is didnt work... i tried disconnecting battery to reset and that hasnt worked either

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/7/2017
Ford Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Was the sirius radio working and just stop, or did you just purchase this truck and trying to use if for the first time. I assume you do have an active subscription to them, correct