Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have 2003 ford windstar. I am looking for location of

Customer Question
Hi Pearl I have...

Hi Pearl I have 2003 ford windstar. I am looking for location of oxygen sensor of bank2/sensor2

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Ford Windstar. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

And OBDII says P0171/P0174 - system too lean (bank1/2) two issues

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
9/7/2017
Ford Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 9 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by,

Hi Gunvir, I am looking for the exact location of " oxygen sensor of bank2/sensor2". Thank you,
Ford Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 9 months ago

Hello, just checking if any updates?

Hi Gunvir,while i was repairing the intake manifold gasket replacement, I accidentally dropped one of the open socket into the hole - please see the attached photo. What should I do?
1. is it okay with the open socket in the hole and keep driving? or
2. Do i need to get it out? if this case has to be, then what area(covering) needs to be removed? Can you send me some drawing of the shape so that I need to disassemble? I am not familiar with car so... please be in detail.Thank you
Hong
Ford Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 8 months ago

Sorry about the wait. I will recommend to use a magnet to try to pickup the socket, if not then the lower intake will need to be removed. I have attached the procedure to remove the lower intake manifiold.

Ford Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 8 months ago

Hello, just checking if any updates?