Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have 2003 ford windstar. I am looking for location of

Customer Question

Hi Pearl I have 2003 ford windstar. I am looking for location of oxygen sensor of bank2/sensor2
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Ford Windstar. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: and OBDII says P0171/P0174 - system too lean (bank1/2) two issues
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gunvir Singh replied 1 month ago.

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by,

Attachment shows the location of both upstream and downstream osygen sensors. Red arrows are upstream and light blue arrows are downstream oxygen sensors.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Gunvir, I am looking for the exact location of " oxygen sensor of bank2/sensor2". Thank you,

The bank#2 oxygen sensor2 is located at the catalytic converter to the front of the vehicle. It is shown in the attached adjustment with a blue arrow.

Hello, just checking if any updates?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi Gunvir,while i was repairing the intake manifold gasket replacement, I accidentally dropped one of the open socket into the hole - please see the attached photo. What should I do?
1. is it okay with the open socket in the hole and keep driving? or
2. Do i need to get it out? if this case has to be, then what area(covering) needs to be removed? Can you send me some drawing of the shape so that I need to disassemble? I am not familiar with car so... please be in detail.Thank you
Hong
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Please see the attached pictures.
Expert:  Gunvir Singh replied 19 days ago.

Sorry about the wait. I will recommend to use a magnet to try to pickup the socket, if not then the lower intake will need to be removed. I have attached the procedure to remove the lower intake manifiold.

Expert:  Gunvir Singh replied 18 days ago.

Hello, just checking if any updates?