Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Second opinion] I have had the power steering salve cyliner,

Customer Question

Second opinion] I have had the power steering salve cyliner, power steering control valves, and slave cylinder boot kit replaced and I'm still getting leaks. Is it possible that the steering control valves did not seat properly. All parts came from CJ Pony.
JA: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?
Customer: The job was done by my mechanic last week and no I don't hear any whining.
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 1968 Ford Mustang Coupe 289ci
JA: Are you fixing your Mustang yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No-local garage mechanic is doing the work. He is skilled in older cars.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also the speedometer cable has been replaced.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

With all these new parts are you able to get under there and determine where the leak is coming from?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm not home now to check.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Okay before we get ahead of our selves lets see if we can find out where the leak appears to be coming from and we can work from there. Post back when you have checked it and I will advise from there.