Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cruise control on 2006 ford escape has never worked (as far…

cruise control on 2006...

cruise control on 2006 ford escape has never worked (as far as we know). The owner never tried it until after owning it for a year and it didn't work then (she bought it new)

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse? What size is your engine?

I need to check (lol)

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

3.0l v6

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I did check fuses at one time and they were fine

8/27/2017
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, since it never worked, run through the attached pinpoint test for an inop cruise system. This can be enlarged to seeit better if needed. If you need more help please let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks! I'll check this out

Very good, if you need more help please let me know. If I was helpful, please use the 5 stars above to leave a positive rating and Ill get credit for helping you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I apologize for the delayed response but I ran out of time. The document you sent looked good but the text was too small for me to read well so I'm pasting into a doc so I can enlarge and print. I'm out of town until tomorrow evening so I'll try to check further then. Thanks!
Very good. Just remember to rate the question when finished or let me know if you need more help

Hi, do you need more help for this concern?

Hello, I answered you question, if you need more help please let me know. Please remember to rate the question if you are done.

HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans