Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Ron, I asked earlier about the 2015 ford F1 50 fuse codes.

Big dumb attack on my...
Ron, I asked earlier about the 2015 ford F1 50 fuse codes. Big dumb attack on my part, I need 2005 Ford F1 50 fuse information. I have another truck that's 2015 but the one that's out is the 2005. can you please help me on that truck? Thanks Bill
8/23/2017
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Okay give me a moment and Ill put them together for you. Is this also the wiper issue your dealing with?

On your 2005 there are only two fuse that you need to address, both are located in the interior fuse panel . The fuses to check are the F 113 and the F1. See the 2005 wiring diagram for the wipers as well as the fuse panel diagrams in the links below. Have a look and see if this is what you need and if not let me know and we can work from there.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/CJB%202%20Aug%2023.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/CJB%201%20Aug%2023.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/CJB%20Aug%2023.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/WIper%202%20Aug23.pdf

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Ron, fuses didn't fix it. How about the relays? Where are they located?Bill
Can you call tomorrow morning anytime before noon? If not are there diagrams to show where the relays are located?
SuperDave
SuperDave, auto technician
Phone call session started
Any word on the relay info. I have a hurricane bearing down on me and need to get my Windshield wipers fixed.

Bill, all the relays for the wiper system are incorporated into the wiper motor assembly. and are not service separate from the motor assembly. See the Ford diagram in this link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Relay%20Aug%2024.pdf

Please cancel the phone call request. I had to hire someone to fix it. After replacing the wiper motor assembly and still not working, then about 3 more hours of trouble shooting he found a bad ground wire down on the drivers side fender. We put the old motor back in and everything was fixed. Thanks for your info.

Phone call has been canceled and glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you as well.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician