Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist
9600325

I have a 2016 Ford Fusion Titanium. All lights work except

I have a 2016 Ford Fusion Titanium. All lights work except the tail lights. Rear brakes work, rear indicators work, reverse lights work. Tail lights don't work and the owners manual does not list which fuse I should check.
JA: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?
Customer: yes
JA: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: trying to fix it myself because it is constantly being used and dont want to leave it in a shop
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

There is no stand alone fuse for the tailights. If these are the only lamps not working then the body control module has failed. This is a dealer installed component as it needs exhaustive programming after installation.

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.