EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

Running lights stopped working on trailer I am towing. 2004

Running lights stopped working on trailer I am towing. 2004 ford e350 super duty diesel
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: The lights around the perimeter and the rear running lights. All turn and brake lights work fine
JA: Are you fixing your E-350 Super Duty yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just pulled over at the nearest auto shop to see if I can get a new fuse to see if it's that
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** am currently dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Check fuse 24 in the fuse box under the hood. It controls the relay for the parking lamps on the trailer.

Please also note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Click here for an example of how to rate .

Understand it's not one response and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.

1. I am an independent FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also work for Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate my efforts.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Yeah that is blown. I'll try replace it with another
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I replaced it with another thank you very much for your help

You are welcome. Please take a quick moment to rate my response time and have a great evening.

Thank you for using Just Answer.