Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

93 mk 8 moonroof headliner sliding door removal for repair,

93 mk 8 moonroof...

93 mk 8 moonroof headliner sliding door removal for repair

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 9-3 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet ,want to know how to remove it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No,thanks

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/21/2017
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

What part of it are you trying to remove?

moon roof sliding door
no thanks just need procedure to remove it to repair headliner

Would that be the sun shade?

Okay thank you for that information. See the sunshade removal step in the link below. Have a look and see if this is what your needing. If not let me know and I can post any other sunroof steps you need as well.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/sun%20shade%20Aug%2021.pdf

Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician