Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Have f 350 6.4 2010 engine light and wrench light comes on…

Customer Question
Have f 350 6.4...

Have f 350 6.4 2010 engine light and wrench light comes on and off

Mechanic's Assistant: Has your vehicle stalled? Has anyone run a diagnostic test to pull the trouble code?

No not yet trying to fix filter and removed all fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '10 Ford?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Change filters and empty fuel tank checked all fuses, what is pressure on bleed valve to remove air wants air is out it will go 5 miles then transmission temp shut off loss of power

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
8/16/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Do you have the ability to scan it to see which codes are stored?