Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I remove the sunroof sliding cover? I have the

How do I remove the...
How do I remove the sunroof sliding cover?I have the headliner out, but it appears the framework holding the cover in place is riveted.2003 Ford F150 Lariat Supercrew
8/10/2017
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Are you sure this is a 2003 and not a 2004? The sun shield was not used on the early 2003 F 150, can you recheck your build date?

do you want the vin? I do not know the build date, sure it is on the truck somewhere yes?

Let try this, have a look at the sunshade removal steps in the link below. The steps to remove it are Item #7 steps #1 through #3. I think this is what your needing, if not let me know and we can have another look.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/sun%20roof%20Aug%2010.pdf

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Ron, ASE Certified Technician