Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My ac was working intermittently no has stopped completely

Customer Question

my ac was working intermittently no has stopped completely 2010 ford edge with automatic air
JA: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak?
Customer: no it wont blow on ac or heat
JA: Are you fixing your Edge yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: my bf is and he replaced the blower motor resistor and it still doesn't work. so he took the motor out and I just got the new one. I checked the power to the connector to the motor and it reads 14 volts with the engine on and the motor at high speed.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really just that it is really hot
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
we have not installed the motor yet. he tested the old motor and when he put power to the motor it kicked on but not sure if it has full power.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do you have the Sync display with the AC controls on the digital screen or the push button controls?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy