Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to replace the shifter assembly on my 2010 Ford

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the shifter assembly on my 2010 Ford explorer for a new one. I am planning to do it myself, it looks intimidating. How hard or difficult is it?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
8/7/2017
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 9 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. Its a little labor intensive but if you follow it step by step, thees no reason you cant do it. I will send the procedure in a few minutes. thanks.

Ok Thanks

Let me know if you need anything else.

please accept the answer and leave a 5 star rating for me if you are satisfied with my assistance. just remember, by accepting the answer and leaving a rating doesnt mean we are done. im here to help you until the vehicle is fixed.

David Craig
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic