Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Turn the key over it doesnt start and none of the guages…

Customer Question
Turn the key over...

Turn the key over it doesnt start and none of the guages work but i can turn the lights on and they work

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?

Key is fine. Steering wheel turns.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2006 f150. Think its a fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replacing fuses

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
8/7/2017
Ford Mechanic: AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN replied 1 year ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help you any way I can.

What size engine do you have?

Have you checked the fuses?

If not, this is your next step/check.

Let me know!