Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have ford explore 1997 xlt 4liter over head cam my

Customer Question
I have ford explore...

I have ford explore 1997 xlt 4liter over head cam my reverseing lights are not working I have replaced the reverse sencer switch still not working all fueses ok

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 4 days took it to electrion still no joy

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No power in cick back switch ether

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/7/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Auto or manual transmission?