Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Wont start powertrain light "wrench" is on, its a wrench…

Customer Question
Wont start powertrain light...

Wont start powertrain light "wrench " is on

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Its a wrench icon

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2013 E350

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just was testing due to a battery drain. disconnected batterys leads and reconnected wont start

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
8/5/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Do you know which codes are stored?

Which engine?

Will it at least crank?

5.4 wont crank

Do you own a test light or volt meter so we can do some testing at the starter relay?

With the key in the run position is the check engine light on and the theft light off?